
End of week 1. Five to go! Took near-border roads across southern Arizona for the scenery. Never saw so many patrol cars in my life! We have to be spending billions of dollars per minute trying to control illegal immigration and drug traffic . . .Made it to Jeff Bowne's (left photo) Tuesday night. He and his wife, Jeannie, put me up for the night and gave me a tour of the Green Valley area. Made it to mom and dad's midday Wednesday for pickleball and snacks before heading to my sister Susan's house west of Tucson for the night. Thursday, mom and dad (above right) fiendishly took me on a brutal mountain hike. I am beat! However, I think they underestimated the toll it would take on their own bodies. They're whipped, too! You reap what you sew?
Loved seeing the photo of your parents!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are having a wonderful trip. Thanks for the photo of your folks....they look great and sounds like they are in very good shape. I have terrific memories of time spent with them.
ReplyDeleteOh Nooooooo; Demo lives!
ReplyDelete