
Monday Feb 23: Susan and I got packed up and on the road around 10:30. Took I-10 to I-8 across the southern part of Arizona to Yuma, then alongside the Salton Sea, well below sea level. Then up to the Palm Springs area and down to San Bernardino. The highway through the Palm Springs area was lined on both sides with hundreds and hundreds of electicity generating windmills.We arrived at Aunt Harriet and Uncle Clare's home in San Bernardino just before dark. Their daughter and our cousin Joyce and her husband, Leo and their boys Daniel and Joseph joined us for dinner. I had last been in their home in 1965! Great to see them all again. Good conversation and a very nice visit.
Hi, Aunt Harriet & Uncle Clare! Bet you all had a great time. What's that younger son have in his hands? Looks like he won the Publisher's Clearinghouse! (If so, remember...we're related, buddy ol' pal ol' buddy!) ~ The windmills look a`m`a`z`i`n`g! Could you hear them whirring? Wonderful photos ~
ReplyDelete